Cancer Patient

Dear Ms Ng

On behalf of my sister-in-law, Jessie, a cancer patient who has just passed away on 26-12-02, to express our appreciation and wish to thank all the doctors and nurses whom had attended to her since May 2001.

Since May 2001, my sister-in-law became a cancer patient in her terminal stage at NCC. Doctors and nurses have shown great concern, care, kind support and encouragement to her.


I would like to specially say "Thank You" to Dr Tan Eng Huat and Clinical Co-Ordinator, Miss Linda Koh, for their past concern, support, care and encouragement given to my sister-in-law.

Without their constant care and support, my sister-in-law would not have pull through for the past twenty months.


Without them, my sister-in-law would not have celebrated her last Christmas with us. Words cannot express our thanks to them.

Kindly relate my message to all the doctors and nurses especially to Dr Tan Eng Huat and Miss Linda Koh that we will always remember their kindnest. May God always bless them.


I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone at NCC a "Happy and Prosperous New Year".

Note : The names of patients and their family members have been changed to protect their identity.Any similar references is purely coincidental.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl