To Foreign Patient Service Department National Cancer Centre Singapore

I’m writing to thank you for the assistance given when my mother Ms Lan who has tongue cancer came to the NCCS for consultations and examinations from 24/01/2007 to 02/02/2007, with special thanks to Ms Wang Shufen.


To be away from home when being ill for a lengthy period would be difficult for my mother, so initially our family was very concerned about how efficient we could be during our visit to the NCCS. Thankfully, we got all the support needed from Ms Wang Shufen. She has gone all her way out to help us organize and arrange appointments in an efficient way, which was beyond our expectation. More importantly, she gave my mother valuable moral support during the time we were there.


My mother’s cancer is a significant distress for herself and for my family. However, the excellent assistance and support from Shufen and the NCCS have given my mother great comfort and we really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Tung
Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam

Note : The names of patients and their family members have been changed to protect their identity.Any similar references is purely coincidental.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl