Thank You Nurse Gina. Get Your Praise

What is even more noteworthy was my experience with staff nurse Gina How. After my wife Amanda had completed her radiotherapy treatment, Gina told us that if we need further help, we could call on her. I have to admit that I was then quite doubtful about what she told us. However, after my several occasions in reaching her for help, she had never failed us.


Gina's dedication and commitment to patients and to her job is commendable, and what impressed me most is perhaps, her spontaneity and sincere willingness in extending help to us. Given the cancer condition of my wife, have it not been her help., support and assurance, life for me would have been much less easier to cope.


A remarkable lady who is always so kind, understanding, even so genuine in providing care and concern to patients and their spouses, she deserves much recognition for her uniting effort in building on the good reputation of our National Health Care Services. Please convey my sincere appreciations to Gina, for a job well done.

Thank You & Warmest regards,

Yours faithfully

Note : The names of patients and their family members have been changed to protect their identity.Any similar references is purely coincidental.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl