Thank you To Dr Agasthian

In late august, I was diagnose with Lung cancer. Having going through two doctors, I was finally referred to Dr. Agasthian in early September.


I went to see him together with my wife who is four months pregnant. I do not know what to do and felt very helpless especially at this stage.


He guided me on my finances problems and gave me relevant advices and sincerely shown great concern over my wife and myself. This gave me strength and confident to through the operation. I thank god and my doctor "Dr. Agasthian" who had made this operation successful.


I would like to thank Dr. Agasthian. He is a good and kind doctor. He had help me in one way or another and he had given me a new life and I look forward to my new life.

Once again, "Thank you" Dr. Agasthain

Best Wishes and God Bless

Yours sincerely
Daniel Sim

Note : The names of patients and their family members have been changed to protect their identity.Any similar references is purely coincidental.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl