Benign breast, cancer diagnosis, chemotherapy, mastectomy, breast cancer, lymph nodes, coping methods, Believe me, I've been EXACT, LET CANC


When I considered to be young and healthy, I am surprised by a lump in the breast. All tests are negative and with negative family history, I have considered benign breast disease.
Constant after three years of follow-up diagnostic tests and missed, and I finally correct diagnosis with breast cancer when a lump is much bigger in size, and not known to all, also have to spread to my sternum. I was treated with chemotherapy and a mastectomy for Stage I breast cancer re-scan my lymph nodes and no evidence indicates that spread.
Because of the missed and delayed diagnosis during the 3 years I was forced to apply the method of coping with cancer who are working very well for me over the years, and being16 after years in remission, the cancer cells hiding in the sternum was eventually found. My sternum was removed and treated with radiation therapy. Now, I'm 20 years since the initial diagnosis and I continue to live a healthy, happy and productive life, only apply to the relatively simple coping methods every day.
I am so excited about what they have done and hope I can help you do the same.
Believe me, I've been in the EXACT same place you are now in the ...
I remember the stress, fear, questions unanswered, the hopelessness and even a sense of loneliness that you feel right now. But it's not like that for me and I want to help you to be more in charge of your life and to overcome this disease as me. Let us together to change this to be more positive. You deserve the best for themselves and nothing less. It is time to make changes in your life, for the better, right NOW. LET CANCER BE A LIFE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU This is why I collect this guide "A Practical Guide to coping with cancer." I have to learn these secrets through costly "trial and error," and this is the secret to learning about you today.

My life is tested proven strategies and advice given in the book.
YOU do not need to make a mistake made and I think your way through the treatment - I've done that to your principal, and as a result, you will learn how to prove simple but can be used to easily prepare for cancer diagnosis, and calmly face the challenges to its .

With the encouragement and tips provided, you will easily overcome your fear of cancer through education and practical ways to address them.

This is the book you want is owned BEFORE your experience with cancer.

My strategy has been proven by me and some of my patients, and the best things about them is ...
* You do not need to search for answers * You need not be too depressed about the future.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl