Lung cancer spread to the kidneys and spinal muscles, physiotherapy

At home you begin to adjust to new circumstances that have to do physiotherapy or medical rehabilitation for restore the condition and also waiting for test results laboratory for paruku cancer disease stage.

In a fairly long wait I started crawl with a sense of fear will result from the laboratory of the already-stage how this cancer. During the wait I was required mild exercise, one of them swim, and that I do. We started a bit preferably the condition my body, I abdominal pain is very great that the arrival occasionally and I do not mind.

All my family thought my stomach because of many years I was eating chili weight, which if make cabenya sauce can reach 20 seeds. I also have a same mind as the pain only comes once in a while just even when the pain came I felt very sick very. Until the beginning of the second month since my lung surgery my stomach hurt even more to-be and come more often so I was not strong hold and I asked to by my wife to the internist who had been I deal with.

By a doctor I immediately checked with ultrasound and the doctor in the gut suspicion that something big. Tomorrow followed by colonoscopy examination (intestinal photos done through the anus) and found true allegations that the doctor in the intestine is another big tumor size was almost
obstruct the course of food in the intestine.

The day after I was in the colonoscopy I brought the results to internist and at that moment the doctor said if I have to undergo another major operation that is cutting two thirds of my big gut, whereas it is a new day even two months after the operation my lungs.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl