Beware of scams with the mode E-mail

I've received e-mail from someone who in the name of Haji Maajid Ghafur, an audit director who served as the Bank's Africa (BAO) Burkina Foso.

He said he needed my help to meneransfer money for 14.5 Million U.S. Dollars to my account. He said sich he would send me complete details about how we run the business.

For those of you who have sent e-mail like this, I recommend that you better be careful, because I've heard a lot of events like this. Hopefully you do not tertipi with things like this. And hopefully useful for you all.

The e-mail that has been sent to an e-mail me as follows.


Good day my friend,

I assume you are in good health with your family.

My Hajj. Maajid Ghafur Audit Director in charge of the Group of Bank Of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the amount ($ 14.5 million to your account.

I will send you full details about how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me run this business.

Best Regards,
Haji. Maajid Ghafur.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl