Julia Perez, let revenge on my father but still have a conscience

Julia Perez realized that there would be no such thing as ex-father. Although he was at odds with his father, but never said if Angkasa Jaya, is a former father. Jupe, that used to be called, only demanding justice from the man who had been abandoned along with her mother since childhood.

"Emang not no such thing as a former poor, but if used ninggalin father, mean daddy who severed ties with us. Until now I never said that he was the former Julia Perez papa, when found in the preskon National Condom Week 2009 on FX Plaza, South Jakarta, Thursday (12/11) and, Jupe had reported his father, Angkasa Jaya. Allegedly had threatened his mother, Sri Wulansih and also himself.

Julia Perez and his mother, Sri Wulansih threatened with death if the open secret of his father, who had abandoned them.

In addition she also realized that the ayahlah perez who will become her guardian in marriage later on. So whatever happens now remains in a family relationship, between the child's father and mother.

"I must respect the law in the State of Indonesia, if I suppose that would have married ngundang my dad to be my guardian, I did not sue him for more responsibility".

Although he admitted disappointment, Julia perez does not keep a sense of revenge on his father.
Even always pray for his parents to stay healthy and better than before, because after all it was my father, he said.

"But if you hurt yes. But every day I always pray for Mom and Dad. I'll still have a conscience, I can not bear to see daddy go alone anywhere".

On Thursday (12/11) night, according to Julia perez confession his lawyer are scheduled to meet his father's large family, to discuss the issue.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl