Wherever I go he's always chasing me

He Just Using Me

Call it my name is Hana in bogor, nine years ago I was working and the results I can lecture to graduate. Although tired, but I never complained, I continue to work and results from college, I taught school.

Of all the work, I could earn enough for me and helped Sodara-sodaraku, but in my success, the attendance of a man who initially confessed bujangangan. Tapiternyata she already have kids and wife and was only known to me and my family one year after our relationship, but surprisingly, all the family guy wanted me to want to marry him and strangely again, she was never jealous even though I know he's going out the same.

But I do not want to marry him, I can feel how the pain of a wife if her husband married again even though he was sincere, and I never told cowoku it, if I was tired of working and he seemed not to agree if I stop working, he often asked for money, even with borrowed words a minute, but he never paid. I became suspicious of him, lest he only wanted material from me for his wife and children.

Right now I'm confused, if I stop working, I still have aspirations to take my mother on the pilgrimage, but .... if I still worked he would continue pursuing me wherever I go and I make friends with anyone, especially a boy, he was always threatening me for not dating or married to someone else. Dihatiku never promised that if I married him, I'm not going to work anymore but how my family who still need help and how the ideals of the mother on the pilgrimage?

 Now because I'm confused, I loose all my work and sit at home choosing alias idle but still I meet the needs of siblings and my mother's day-to-day with the remaining savings. I do sit at home in hopes he stopped chasing if it knows I have nothing, but she still came up to me and said he already love and love me. I often plan to stay away from him but failed and continues to fail, O God .... which way should I go through again, how I have avoided him? (Int)

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl